Stainless 304 Pipe Schedule 5 3" Nominal 3.344" ID 3-1/2" OD - 918
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Round metal tubing for transport of fluids and gases in food processing environments
- 304 stainless steel for greater corrosion resistance than 302 stainless steel
- Seamless construction for smoother interior flow and greater burst strength than welded tubing
- Meets ASTM A312 specifications for quality assurance
- This 304 stainless steel schedule 5 round tubing is suitable for transport of fluids and gases in food processing environments The tubing is seamless for a smoother interior flow and greater burst strength than welded tubing It has greater corrosion resistance than 302 stainless steel This seamless round tubing meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A312 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable for use in applications such as transporting beer, wine, and milk
- Metal tubing, also called fractional tubing, is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it is characterized by a round shape and a hollow center Metal tubing is commonly made with various grades of austenitic stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and titanium materials and their alloys Construction types include seamless, welded, or welded and drawn Seamless tubing has no seam or weld point, which enables it to better withstand high pressure and resist corrosion Welded tubing, made by rollin
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:918
- Outside Diameter:3-1/2 inches
- Inside Diameter:3.344 inches
- Thickness:3 inches
- Overall Length:36 inches
- Wall Thickness:0.08 inches
- Number of Items:1
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Material Type:stainless_steel_304
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Specification Met:ASTM A312
- Size:ASTM A312"
- UNSPSC Code:40170000
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.