Stainless Steel 316 Cast Pipe Fitting Hex Head Plug Class 150 - Size: 1/2"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hexagonal head plug for closing and terminating the end of a pipe
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for use with female threaded pipes
- Hexagonal head for increased leverage and use with a wrench
- Made from stainless steel 316 for strength
- The Merit Brass hex head plug is a class 150 stainless steel 316 cast pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for closing the end of a female threaded pipe. The plug inserts into female pipes or fittings and connects with NPT threads, which create a tighter seal than straight threads, and it has a hexagonal head for increased leverage and use with a wrench during installation and disassembly. The plug is made of stainless steel 316, which is higher strength and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel 304. This class 150 fitting meets standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.