Stanley Door Closer with Sex Nuts Less Cover (D1610689)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Through Bolts and Sex Nuts: When through bolting is ordered, factory will furnish sex nuts for use with the machine screws furnished with the closer. Nuts are sized to accommodate 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors.
- Closing Power Adjustment: The D-1610 Series Door Closers have the provision to adjust the leverage of the arms by changing the pivot position of the arm in the foot; thus the closing force at the latch can be increased or decreased.
- Adjustable Spring Power: D-1610 series Door Closers are adjustable from size 2 5 (3lbf 11lbf closing force measured at 30from the door pivot)
- The D-1610 Series is a slim line closer uniquely designed to accommodate the standard aluminum storefront application foot print. The pinion and piston are constructed of cold forged steel maintaining critical tolerances for reliable performance. The nonhanded cylinder body incorporates a robust cast aluminum construction. Controls the door through the entire opening and closing cycles by providing adjustable backcheck upon opening and adjusting general and latch speeds through the closing cycle.
- Door Closer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.