Starrett PT99371 0-25mm Range Micrometer Type Reading Rod
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Individual reading rod for use with Starrett 445M series metric-reading depth gauges (sold separately)
- 25mm increment lengths for use in a variety of applications, +/-0.005mm accuracy
- 4mm diameter rod with a 0.125-40 thread
- Hardened steel for durability and accurate measurements
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for secure locking
- The Starrett individual reading rod has a 25mm incremental length and is suitable for use with Starrett 445M series metric-reading micrometer depth gauges (sold separately). It has a 4mm diameter and a 0.125-40 thread for screwing into the depth gauge, and has a ring-type knurled lock nut for secure locking. The rod has an accuracy of +/-0.005mm and is made of hardened steel for durability and accurate measurements. This individual reading rod is suitable for precise measurement in a variety of manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering applications.Depth gauges are precision measuring instruments used to determine the depth of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot. These gauges often take the form of sliders that travel on a measuring beam or rods, are moved to position by hand, and then adjusted with a calibrated screw. The base of the gauge rests at the top of the shape whose recession is to be measured, while the beam or rods extend to the bottom of the recession to
- Style Name: Rod
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Micrometer Reading Rod
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.