Steel Hex Bolt Chrome Plated Finish Hex Head External Hex Drive
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Steel is used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Chrome plating resists corrosion and has a highly reflective appearance
- External hex drive tightens from the side with a wrench, enabling use when there is no space above for a driver
- The steel hex bolt has a chrome plated finish and an external hex drive. Steel is used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. The chrome plating offers corrosion resistance and a highly reflective appearance. The external hex drive has six flat sides that a wrench can grip to turn the screw from the side, enabling use when there is no space above the head for a driver.
- Cap screws and hex bolts are threaded fasteners with thick hex-shaped heads that can be used with threaded nuts or in areas with limited clearance above the tapped (threaded) hole. Cap screws have slightly different dimensions than hex bolts and have a washer face underneath their unflanged hex head to act as a large bearing surface against the mating material.
- Product Specifications
- Overall Length:1 inches
- Thread Size:7/16"-20
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Number of Items:10
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B00DD3LK6E
- Material Type:Steel
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Drive Style:External Hex
- Exterior Finish:Chrome Plated
- Head Style:Hex
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- UNSPSC Code:31161501
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.