Steel Hex Bolt, Grade 2, Plain Finish, Hex Head, External Hex Drive, Meets ASME B18.2.1/ASTM A307, 4" Length, Partially Threaded, 3/4"-16 Threads (Pack of 5)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grade 2 steel is often used in applications where toughness is the primary concern, Plain surface has no finish or coating, External hex drive tightens from the side with a wrench, enabling use when there is no space above for a driver, Meets ASME B18.2.1 and ASTM A307 specifications
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.