Superior Heavy-Duty Marl Terry Knit Gloves - Pk of 1 Dozen - Brown/White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Heavy, 32-ounces terry cloth provides thermal protection in medium-heat applications
- Brown and white speckled marl cloth ideal for hiding stains and dirt
- An extra layer of lining
- Good dexterity for a medium-heat glove
- Excellent heat and abrasion resistance
- Superior heavy-duty marl terry knit fully lined gloves. Heavy, 32 oz brown-and-white-speckled marl terry cloth in these gloves to give you comfort and dexterity in medium-heat applications. The looped-pile construction of terry protects against thermal burn by trapping air and insulating. This type of construction also provides some protection from sharp objects. Speckled brown and white color hides dirt and stains, so you can wear gloves longer. An extra layer of lining. Suitable up to 400 degree F. Applications include bakeries, foundries, laboratory, material handling and general purpose in medium-heat situations.
- Material Type: Cotton
- Shape: Glove
- Style Name: Work
- Superior Glove Works
- Work Gloves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.