Sur-Seal 1500/Teadit 24B White PTFE Joint Sealant
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Sur-Seal 1500/Teadit 24B PTFE Joint Sealant is highly compressive; only light flange bolt pressure is required to effect a seal, particularly useful in plastic, glass and ceramic vessels and pipe
- Compatible with most chemicals, solvents and petroleum products (except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine) It's perfectly suited for cryogenic applications
- 0-14 pH range and will not contaminate flow media; Temperature -450/ + 500 F
- It comes in the form of a continuous cord with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) to aid installation
- Sur-Seal 1500/Teadit 24B PTFE Joint Sealant, 1" wide x 15'/For applications in steel, glass lined, PVC and Fiber glass pipe flanges, fume ducts, concrete lids, heat exchangers: No wasteful scrap; produced by expanding 100% virgin PTFE into a highly fibrillated structure which provides for outstanding versatility allowing it to conform easily to irregular and rough surfaces; the expanded material is easier to compress and exhibits excellent resistance to creep and cold flow; low stress-to-seal; lowers total system cost; reliable sealing performance; longer service life, typically without the need to retorque..
- Joint Sealant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.