Sur-Seal 1500/Teadit 24B White PTFE Joint Sealant
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Sur-Seal 1500/Teadit 24B PTFE Joint Sealant is highly compressive; only light flange bolt pressure is required to effect a seal, particularly useful in plastic, glass and ceramic vessels and pipe
- Compatible with most chemicals, solvents and petroleum products (except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine) It's perfectly suited for cryogenic applications
- 0-14 pH range and will not contaminate flow media; Temperature -450/ + 500 F
- It comes in the form of a continuous cord with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) to aid installation
- Sur-Seal 1500/Teadit 24B PTFE Joint Sealant, 1" wide x 15'/For applications in steel, glass lined, PVC and Fiber glass pipe flanges, fume ducts, concrete lids, heat exchangers: No wasteful scrap; produced by expanding 100% virgin PTFE into a highly fibrillated structure which provides for outstanding versatility allowing it to conform easily to irregular and rough surfaces; the expanded material is easier to compress and exhibits excellent resistance to creep and cold flow; low stress-to-seal; lowers total system cost; reliable sealing performance; longer service life, typically without the need to retorque..
- Joint Sealant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.