Sur-Seal #425 Standard O-Ring Buna Nitrile Rubber - Pack of 50
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For use across a wide temperature range from -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Oil resistant applications of all types. Low temperature military uses. Off-road equipment. Automotive, marine, aircraft fuel systems
- Compatible with Aliphatic Hydrocarbons (propane, butane, petroleum oil, mineral oils and greases, diesel fuel and fuel oil)
- Not Compatible with product fuels with a high aromatic content; aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene); Chlorinated hydrocarbons (Trichloroethylene)
- Buna N or Nitrile has good mechanical properties when compared with other elastomers and high wear resistance. Good/Excellent resistance to many petroleum oils/greases, hydraulic fluids, alcohol, mineral oil and grease
- Sur-Seal ORBN425x50 Number-425 Standard O-Ring, Buna Nitrile Rubber, 4-1/2" ID, 5" OD (Pack of 50)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.