Sur-Seal Number-427 Buna Nitrile Rubber Standard O-Ring - Pack of 25
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use across a wide temperature range from -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Oil resistant applications of all types. Low temperature military uses. Off-road equipment. Automotive, marine, aircraft fuel systems
- Compatible with Aliphatic Hydrocarbons (propane, butane, petroleum oil, mineral oils and greases, diesel fuel and fuel oil)
- Buna N or Nitrile has good mechanical properties when compared with other elastomers and high wear resistance.
- Good/Excellent resistance to many petroleum oils/greases, hydraulic fluids, alcohol, mineral oil and grease
- Sur-Seal, Inc. Buna N or Nitrile, is a copolymer of butadiene and acrylonitrile. Acrylonitrile content is varied in commercial products from 18% to 48%. As the nitrile content increases, resistance to petroleum base oils and hydrocarbon fuels increases, but low temperature flexibility decreases. Due to its excellent resistance to petroleum products, and its ability to be compounded for service over a temperature range of -65 to + 275 degrees F (- 54 to +135 degrees C), Nitrile is the most widely used elastomer in the seal industry today. Most military rubber specifications for fuel and oil resistant MS and AN 0-rings require nitrile base compounds. It should be mentioned, however, that to obtain good resistance to low temperature with nitrile compounding, it is almost always necessary to sacrifice some high temperature fuel and oil resistance. Nitrile compounds are superior to most elastomers with regard to compression set or cold flow, tear and abrasion resistance. Inherently, they do
- Number of Items: 25
- Material Type: Buna Nitrile Rubber
- LowerTemperature Range: -30 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Body Material Type: Buna Nitrile Rubber
- Color: Black
- Construction Type: Seal
- Exterior Finish: Buna Nitrile Rubber
- Inside Diameter: 4-3/4 inches
- Outside Diameter: 5-1/4 inches
- Seal Material Type: Buna Nitrile Rubber
- Shape: Round
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.