T-Max P Cermet TiCN Coating Turning Insert for Cutting Tools - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 331, no. of edges 4
- Finishing Chipbreaker, Steel Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system (CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good)
- PF finishing chip breaker steel insert type is a PVD coated cermet and has very high wear resistance and good edge toughness. It is used for finishing and semi-finishing of low carbon and low alloyed steels. To be used when good surface quality is demanded at medium to high cutting speeds.
- Material Type: Cermet
- Finish Types: TiCN
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Devices: DDJNL 10 3A, DDJNL 12 3C, DDJNL 16 3D, DDJNR 10 3A, DDJNR 12 3C, DDJNR 16 3D, A16T-DDUNL 3, A16T-DDUNR 3, A20T-DDUNL 3, A20T-DDUNR 3, A12S-DDUNL 3, A12S-DDUNR 3
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: 55-Degree Diamond
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.