TapeCase 0.25" Width Tan PTFE Film Tape (0.25-36-204-10)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Used for electrical applications
- Good insulation performance
- Heat resistant
- Low friction surface
- High temperature performing silicone adhesive
- TapeCase PTFE Film Tape 204-10 is a pressure sensitive tape constructed with skived PTFE film and high temperature silicone adhesive. This tape is used in electrical applications such as coil wraps, separators, transformers, slot liners, and harness wrapping when good insulation and heat resistant properties are needed. They are also used in mechanical applications requiring high temperature resistance, a low friction surface, or a non-stick surface.
- PTFE Film Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.