TapeCase 1/2x4" Copper/Acrylic Adhesive Double-sided Foil Tape - 100 Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Used for EMI shielding while physically and electrically bonding two surfaces together
- Suitable for adhering conductive gaskets to conductive surfaces
- Deadsoft 1 oz copper foil backing
- Electrically conductive acrylic adhesive
- Meets UL 510 flame retardancy
- TapeCase Double-sided copper foil tape with conductive adhesive-converted from 3M 1182, is an electrically conductive, flame retardant, 3.5 mil metal foil tape used for EMI shielding while physically and electrically bonding two surfaces. This product is suitable for bonding applications such as adhering conductive gaskets to conductive surfaces.
- Foil Tape
- 1182 1/2" x 4"-100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.