TapeCase 1" W x 6Yd L Converted from 3M 1181 Copper Foil Tape - 1 Roll
No reviews found
- Conductive acrylic adhesive
- The copper foil backing is solderable and resists oxidation and discoloration.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.
- 3M 1181Tape is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and diecutting
- TapeCase Copper Foil Tape with conductive adhesive-converted from 3M 1181, is an electrically conductive, flame retardant, 2.6 mil metal foil tape used for EMI shielding and cable wrap applications. Featuring a dead soft 1 oz copper foil backing, this tape provides excellent solder ability and resistance to oxidation and discoloration.
- Copper Foil Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.