TapeCase 1350F-1Y 1.25" x 72yd Yellow Polyester Film 3M Flame-Retardant Tape 1350F-1, 266 degrees F Performance Temperature, 0.0025" Thickness, 72 yd Length, 1.25" Width
No reviews found
- 3M Flame-Retardant Yellow Polyester Film Tape 1350F-1Y, is a yellow colored industrial grade 2.5 mil tape constructed with a polyester film backing mated to a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. This product is used for wrapping coils, capacitors, wire harnesses, transformers, shaded pole motors and fractional horsepower motors. Designed and constructed for demanding industrial usage, this product resists flagging and solvents which allows for usability even when cleaning solvents and mineral oil are present. This product also exhibits good wet grab, an excellent shelf life, smooth unwinding and a printable backing. Decabromo Diphenyl Oxide (DBDPO) Free.
- 3M 1350F-1Y 1.25" x 72yd
- 1350F-1Y 1.25" x 72yd
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.