TapeCase 2.75-5-VF16W White Double Coated Vinyl Foam Tape, -18 to 107 Degrees Celsius Temperature Range, 0.063" Thick, 5" Length, 2.75" Width
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- TapeCase VF16W Tape is a black, double-sided vinyl foam tape used for forming permanent bonds. Constructed with a closed cell structure, this tape is best suited to provide industrial level sealing, cushioning, and gasketing while resisting water absorption. This tape is commonly utilized in the automotive, HVAC, electrical, and weatherproofing industries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.