TapeCase 2.75-5-VF16W White Double Coated Vinyl Foam Tape, -18 to 107 Degrees Celsius Temperature Range, 0.063" Thick, 5" Length, 2.75" Width
No reviews found
- TapeCase VF16W Tape is a black, double-sided vinyl foam tape used for forming permanent bonds. Constructed with a closed cell structure, this tape is best suited to provide industrial level sealing, cushioning, and gasketing while resisting water absorption. This tape is commonly utilized in the automotive, HVAC, electrical, and weatherproofing industries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.