TapeCase 3-6-1181 Copper/Acrylic Adhesive, Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesive-Converted from 3M 1181, Length: 6", Width: 3"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- TapeCase Copper Foil Tape with conductive adhesive-converted from 3M 1181, is an electrically conductive, flame retardant, 2.6 mil metal foil tape used for EMI shielding and cable wrap applications. Featuring a deadsoft 1 oz copper foil backing, this tape provides excellent solder ability and resistance to oxidation and discoloration.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.