TapeCase 5" W x 7" L Converted from 3M VHB Tape 5952 - Pack of 6
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product has been converted from 3M VHB Tape 5952
- Tape eliminates drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding, and clean-up
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact with no drying time
- Virtually invisible fastening helps keep surfaces smooth; no unsightly rivet heads or weld marks
- Continuous bond distributes stress over entire length of the joined surfaces
- TapeCase 3M(TM) VHB(TM) Tape 5952 is a 45 mil thick very conformable double sided foam tape. This tape is designed for bonding with medium low surface energy paints, plastics, and powder coated paints. With an extra conformable foam construction, this product offers the maximum performance of adapting to irregular or mismatched bonding surfaces in the VHB family.
- VHB Tape
- 3M 5952 5" x 7"-25
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.