TapeCase Converted from 3M Lead Foil Tape 420 - Dark Silver
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Used for electroplating, radiation barriers, moisture barriers, chemical milling, x-ray plate masking, paint stripping masking, and adding weight to components for balance
- Very conformable
- Electrically and thermally conductive
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage
- TapeCase Linered Lead Foil Tape-Converted from 3M 420, is a 6.8 mil industrial grade metal foil tape used for electroplating, creating radiation and moisture barriers, masking for paint stripping, chemical milling, adding weight to components, and masking x-ray plates. This features excellent conformability and electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Color: Dark Silver
- Foil Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.