TB Woods Cast Iron Taper Lock Bushing (TL40402716)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Taper lock bushing with a torque capacity of 1,200 in-lbs for mounting a pulley, sheave, or sprocket on a drive shaft
- Flush-mounted bushing with a split taper for reduced mounting width and a tight clamp to shafts
- Cast iron for resistance to wear, galling, and corrosion
- Keyed to the shaft to prevent the shaft from rotating in the bushing
- Interchangeable with taper lock bushings from various manufacturers
- This TB Woods 4040 taper lock bushing with a torque capacity of 1,200 in-lbs is made of cast iron and is used for mounting a taper lock bushed pulley, sheave, or sprocket on a drive shaft. It is flush mounted for reduced mounting width and has a split taper for a tight clamp to shafts. The bushing is made of cast iron for resistance to wear, galling, and corrosion. It is keyed to the shaft to prevent the shaft from rotating in the bushing, and it is interchangeable with taper lock bushings from various manufacturers. This taper lock bushing is used in automobiles, construction equipment, agricultural machinery, and home appliances, among others.
- TB Woods
- Taper Lock Bushing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.