Tefen Fiberglass Polypropylene Compression Tube Fitting - Size: 1/4"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Pipe Size
- Tee with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes
- Accepts nylon and polyurethane tube fittings
- Made of polypropylene for chemical resistance and dimensional stability
- Working pressure of up to 200 psi
- For use in indoor, outdoor, and field hydraulic applications
- This Tefen tee fitting is made of fiberglass polypropylene and has tube connectors. This tee fitting is T-shaped and has three openings to connect and branch three pipes, two on the main run and one branch at a 90-degree angle from the middle of the tee. Pipe dimensions for tees are represented as A x B x C. "A" and "B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and "C" indicates the branch. It is a push-to-connect fitting that accepts the insertion of nylon, soft nylon and polyurethane tube fittings. The fitting is made of polypropylene, which resists most chemicals, has excellent dimensional stability, and can be sterilized.
- Tube Fitting
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.