Tigerflex GTG Series PVC Ducting/Material Handling Hose - 50' Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Easy slide - hoses with an external rigid helix designed to slide easily over rough surfaces, easy-to-handle
- Hoses can be used for freshwater and saltwater transfer
- Anti-microbial tube inhibits growth of bacteria, fungi, mold and yeast
- Constructed from PVC tube with rigid PVC helix
- Kuriyama Tigerflex GTG series PVC ducting/material handling hose's rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces. Easy-to-handle hoses can be used for freshwater and saltwater transfer. Anti-microbial tube inhibits growth of bacteria, fungi, mold and yeast. General applications include cable protection; drain lines; ducting, ventilation and fume removal; dust collection; material handling - light duty. PVC tube with rigid PVC helix construction. -4 degrees F to 150 degrees F service temperature. Working pressure: 10 psi at 68 degrees F and 5 psi at 104 degrees F. Vacuum rating: 18 inHg at 68 degrees F and 10 inHg at 104 degrees F. RoHS compliance. Made in USA. Bending radius: 3 inches at 68 degrees F.
- Duct Hose
- Duct Hose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.