Triangle Neutral Steel Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Carbide Turning Insert.
- Medium size
- Screw Clamping, 40 Degree-60 Degree countersink on one or two sides.
- CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert
- Sandvik Coromant TCMT 3(2.5)2-PR 4325 indexable carbide turning inserts, triangle, neutral, steel (Pack of 10). Carbide turning insert, roughing. Screw clamping, 40 degree-60 degree countersink on one or two sides. CoroTurn 107 carbide insert. TCMT 16 T3 08-PR 4325.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD Inveio
- Number of Items: 10
- Compatible Devices: CoroTurn 107 Tool holders and boring bars
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.032 inches
- Cutting Direction: Neutral
- Manufacturer Series Number: CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert
- Number of Cutting Edges: 3
- Style Name: TCMT
- Thickness: 0.156 inches
- Shape: Triangular
- Sandvik Coromant
- Turning Inserts
- TCMT 3(2.5)2-PM-4325
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.