Trico 36373 Brass Liquid Level Gauge Sample Port 3/8" NPT Male 12" Tube
No reviews found
- Guards are standard on all sights and may be rotated 360 degree for easy viewing
- Glass tubes offer high temperature use to 250 degrees F
- Wide range of mounting styles to fit most applications
- Optional top caps are available
- For use with non-pressurized systems
- Trico's Liquid Level Gauge/Pitot Tube sampling ports are designed to provide a safe, simple and effective method of sampling fluids from sumps and nonflooded horizontal drain lines. They ensure oil samples are drawn from the most appropriate location of the sump reservoir, and that the sample is taken from the exact location inside the system each time, which is important for maintaining consistency in routine sampling. The thick wall tubing can be bent and directed to the ideal sampling location with the use of a swivel adapter. A Liquid level gauge is incorporated in the design to provide reservoir oil levels. For use with non-pressurized systems. Viton seals.
- Specifications for this item
- Part Number:36373
- Brand Name:Trico
- Material Type:Brass
- Maximum Temperature:250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Number of Items:1
- Tube Size:12 inches
- UNSPSC Code:15120000
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.