Trico Steel & Brass P Sump Bottle with Ball Valve - 8 oz Capacity
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Toggle drain valve
- Plastic reservoirs have reinforcing ribs for long life and impact resistance
- Copper brazing of all steel connections provides long life and leak proof design
- Zinc plating resists corrosion
- Made of steel and brass
- Trico sump bottles are used as collection chambers on bearing housings and other oil sump applications. They collect water and contaminants, and have a 1/4" NPT Toggle Valve for easy inspection and removal of fluids. 8 oz capacity. 1/4" NPT connection. Maximum operating temperature: 165 degree F continuous. Reservoir: butyrate plastic. Gasket: buna-N. Materials: steel and brass. Finish: bright zinc plated.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.