TSD Series M42 Cobalt Steel Gold Oxide Finish Drill Bit - 25 Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys
- Gold oxide is a thinner oxide surface treatment than black oxide typically used to identify cobalt steel tools; performance is similar to uncoated tools
- Threaded shank is for use with threaded-spindle tools, often used in aerospace and automotive applications
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Featured with 135 degrees heavy duty split point and surface treated for drilling hard, tough, high tensile strength materials
- Drill America TSD series extra long M42 cobalt steel drill bit. This Type "D" adapter drill is made from M42 8 percent cobalt High-Speed Steel and is manufactured to NAS 965 Type "D" specifications. Featured with 135 degrees heavy duty split point and surface treated for drilling hard, tough, high tensile strength materials. When drilling low tensile strength materials, this drill bit will have significantly greater tool life than the NAS 965 Type "B", High-Speed Steel adapter drill, resulting in a much lower cost per hole.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.