Tsubaki 1" Pitch Single Strand 30-Teeth Roller Chain Sprocket
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single strand sprocket with one set of teeth around the circumference for applications where a single chain can support the torque and load
- Pitch of 1 inch for size 80 chains
- Sprocket bore and hub with QD fittings for inserting and locking bushings into place
- Type B sprocket with a hub projection on one side to accommodate various types of bushings to help prevent sprocket from slipping on the shaft
- Sprocket teeth help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies
- This Tsubaki roller chain sprocket has a 1-inch pitch, fits size 80 chains, and is single strand with one set of teeth around its circumference for use with single strand chains. It is a Type B sprocket with a hub projection encircling the bore on one side, and both the hub and bore have Quick-Disconnect (QD) fittings for inserting and locking into place different QD bushings depending on the diameter of the shaft. The teeth of the sprocket help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies. It meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 for quality assurance. This single strand roller chain sprocket is suitable for use in a broad range of applications involving light to moderate loads and ongoing, high-cycle operations, including vehicle transmission systems, construction and agricultural equipment, conveyors, and factory manufacturing and assembly lines, among others. A roller chain sprocket is a thin wheel with deep, uniformly spaced teeth ringin
- Roller Chain Sprocket
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.