Tsubaki Roller Chain Sprocket Single Strand Taperlock Design 1" Pitch
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single strand sprocket with one set of teeth around the circumference for applications where a single chain can support the torque and load
- Pitch of 1 inch for size 80 chains
- Sprocket bore has tapering grooves for inserting and locking into place a taper bushing that fits the diameter of the shaft
- Type B sprocket with a hub projection on one side to accommodate various types of bushings to help prevent sprocket from slipping on the shaft
- Sprocket teeth help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies
- This Tsubaki roller chain sprocket has a 1-inch pitch, fits size 80 chains, and is single strand with one set of teeth around its circumference for use with single strand chains. It is a Type B sprocket with a hub projection encircling the bore on one side, and the bore has tapering grooves (TAPER-LOCK) for inserting and locking into place different TAPER-LOCK bushings depending on the diameter of the shaft. The teeth of the sprocket help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies. It meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 for quality assurance. This single strand roller chain sprocket is suitable for use in a broad range of applications involving light to moderate loads and ongoing, high-cycle operations, including vehicle transmission systems, construction and agricultural equipment, conveyors, and factory manufacturing and assembly lines, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.