Tungaloy America 6 Cutting Edges TungSix Indexable Insert for Drill Bits
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double-sided with six cutting edges for use in Tungaloy America replaceable-insert drill bits
- Solid carbide resists wear better than high-speed or cobalt steel and withstands high cutting speeds
- TiAlN coating provides wear and corrosion resistance
- DJ style chipbreaker for use on steel
- The Tungaloy America WWMU series indexable insert with DJ chipbreaker is double-sided with six cutting edges for drilling steel and is for use in Tungaloy America TDSU replaceable-insert drill bits (sold separately). It is made from solid carbide, which is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel to provide better wear resistance and to prolong tool life at high speeds. The titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed drilling. The DJ style chipbreaker is designed to effectively clear chips when drilling steel.Indexable inserts are small cutting tools designed to remove material in external and internal cutting applications such as turning, milling, drilling, and grooving. They are held by an insert holder, have multiple cutting edges, and can be rotated when one edge wears down. Multiple inserts can be used to accomplish a variety of cuts in one operation.
- Tungaloy America
- Indexable Insert for Drill Bits
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.