Tungaloy America Premium-Tec CVD, M-Type Carbide Negative Insert
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double-sided 80-degree trigon negative insert for turning operations
- T5115 is a CVD TiCN and Al2O3 coating over carbide for use on cast iron
- CM chipbreaker for medium cutting operations
- Corner Radius 0.031
- The Tungaloy America WNMG trigon negative turning insert with CM chipbreaker is double-sided and designed for use on cast iron. The T5115 grade is chemical vapor deposition (CVD) titanium carbon nitride (TiCN) and aluminum oxide (Al2O3) coating over carbide that provides a balance of wear resistance and toughness. The CM chipbreaker is designed for clearing chips during medium cutting operations. Indexable inserts are small cutting tools designed to remove material in external and internal cutting applications such as turning, milling, drilling, and grooving. They are held by an insert holder, often have multiple cutting edges, and can be replaced when one edge wears down.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: CVD
- Number of Items: 10
- Shape: Triangular
- Chip Breaker Type: Negative
- Corner Radius: 0.031 inches
- Tungaloy America
- Carbide Negative Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.