Tungaloy America Stainless Steel Premium-Tec PVD-Coated Carbide Insert
No reviews found
- Single-corner insert for external grooving and parting off operations
- AH725 grade is a PVD TiAlN coating over carbide for general purpose applications on steel, stainless steel, and super alloys
- Fits Tungaloy America grooving toolholders including CGER/L, JCTER/L, and CAER/L (sold separately)
- Insert Seat Size 4
- Radius 0.012
- The Tungaloy America SGM4-030 AH725 grooving insert has one corner and is designed for external grooving and parting off operations on steel, stainless steel, and super alloys. The AH725 grade is a physical vapor deposition (PVD) titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating over carbide that provides wear resistance. The insert is for use with Tungaloy America grooving toolholders including Indexable inserts are small cutting tools designed to remove material in external and internal cutting applications such as turning, milling, drilling, and grooving. They are held by an insert holder, often have multiple cutting edges, and can be replaced when one edge wears down.CGER/L, JCTER/L, and CAER/L (sold separately).
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: PVD
- Number of Items: 10
- Corner Radius: 0.012 inches
- Tungaloy America
- Carbide Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.