Ultra Tool Solid Carbide Jobber Drill Bit Pack of 1 - Uncoated - 7/16"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth for general-purpose applications
- Solid carbide drills produce close-tolerance holes in hard materials, and have a longer tool life at higher speeds than cobalt and high-speed steel (HSS)
- Uncoated (bright) finish has no additional surface treatment or coating
- Self-centering 118-degree 4-facet point provides durability and accuracy to prevent walking and penetrate material more easily than a conventional point
- Round shank accommodates most drill chucks
- Uncoated Finish, Round Shank, 118 Degree Four-Facet Point
- The Ultra Tool 510 series jobber length drill bit is made from solid carbide with an uncoated (bright) finish and has a 118-degree 4-facet point for use in general-purpose drilling on a range of hard materials. Solid carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, provides longer tool life at higher speeds, and produces close-tolerance holes in hard materials. The uncoated finish has no additional surface treatment or coating. The self-centering 118-degree 4-facet point provides durability and accuracy to prevent walking and penetrate the material more easily than a conventional point. A jobber length drill bit has a versatile midrange drilling depth and is a common choice for general-purpose applications. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks
- Ultra Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.