UltraTech 9340 Polypropylene Geotextile Reusable Ultra-Drain Guard with Standard Catch Basin Style, 36" Length x 24" Width
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- UltraTech Ultra-drain guard, reusable model, curb-style. Capture dirt and sediment at construction sites and other -"high erosion" areas. Rugged polypropylene construction can be easily rinsed and reused. Deep accumulation pocket (36-inches) can hold up to 500 pounds of soil, sand, sediment and dirt. Designed for easy removal with backhoe, forklift or other equipment. Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements. Sediment capture: 500 pounds. Collection area: 36-inches depth. Flow rate: 695 gallon per minute per square feet. Measures 36-inches length by 24-inches width.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.