Unbrako #10-24 Thread 1/2" Alloy Steel Socket Cap Screw - Pk of 100- Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Alloy steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance and lubricity
- Flanged button head has a rounded, low-profile top surrounded by a flange that acts as a washer, enabling use with thin or soft materials
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- The Unbrako alloy steel socket cap screw has a black oxide finish, flanged button head, and hex socket drive. Alloy steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration, and the black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance and lubricity. Flanged button head has a rounded, low-profile top surrounded by a flange that acts as a washer to distribute the force over a larger area of the mating surface, enabling use with thin or soft materials. The hex socket drive, also known as an internal hex drive, has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Material Type: Alloy Steel
- Exterior Finish : Black Oxide
- Color : Black
- Drive Style : Hex Socket
- Head Style : Flanged Button
- Thread Coverage : Fully Threaded
- Socket Cap Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.