Unbrako Alloy Steel Hardened Ground Machine Dowel Pin 10 mm Diameter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dowel pin is inserted in a hole to align and join components
- Hardened alloy steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- Meets ASME B18.8.5M specifications for ground machine dowel pins
- Chamfered on one end to facilitate installation
- The Unbrako alloy steel hardened ground machine dowel pin has a plain finish, meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.8.5M standards, and has a standard tolerance. The dowel pin is inserted into a hole to align and join components. It also can be used as a location guide.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.