Unbrako Alloy Steel Hardened Ground Machine Dowel Pin 10 mm Diameter
No reviews found
- Dowel pin is inserted in a hole to align and join components
- Hardened alloy steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- Meets ASME B18.8.5M specifications for ground machine dowel pins
- Chamfered on one end to facilitate installation
- The Unbrako alloy steel hardened ground machine dowel pin has a plain finish, meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.8.5M standards, and has a standard tolerance. The dowel pin is inserted into a hole to align and join components. It also can be used as a location guide.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.