Union Butterfield 1500 UNF High Speed Steel Hand Tap
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Hand threading tap with straight flutes cuts threads in through holes and blind holes
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating, suitable for general-purpose applications
- Round shank with square end allows tap to be used in hand or power-driven applications
- The Union Butterfield 1500(UNF) uncoated, high-speed steel hand threading tap has straight flutes and a round shank with a square end, and is used to create right-hand threads in a range of materials. The straight flutes are suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes.
- Union Butterfield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.