Union Butterfield 1500 UNF High Speed Steel Hand Tap
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hand threading tap with straight flutes cuts threads in through holes and blind holes
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating, suitable for general-purpose applications
- Round shank with square end allows tap to be used in hand or power-driven applications
- The Union Butterfield 1500(UNF) uncoated, high-speed steel hand threading tap has straight flutes and a round shank with a square end, and is used to create right-hand threads in a range of materials. The straight flutes are suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes.
- Union Butterfield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.