Union Butterfield 1500S UNC High Speed Steel Hand Tap Set
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hand threading tap set with straight flutes cuts threads in through holes and blind holes
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating, for use on a broad range of materials
- Round shank with square end allows tap to be used in hand or power-driven applications
- The Union Butterfield 1500S(UNC) uncoated, high-speed steel three-piece hand threading tap set (including tapering, plug, and bottoming chamfers) has straight flutes and round shanks with square ends, and is used to create right-hand threads in a range of materials. The straight flutes are suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes.
- Union Butterfield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.