Union Butterfield 1580 UNF High Speed Steel Thread Forming Tap
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cold-forms threads in through holes and blind holes without producing chips
- Spiral forming lobe pattern for reducing tapping torque
- High-speed steel for compatibility with a variety of materials
- Round shank with square end helps to minimize rotation in the tool holder
- The Union Butterfield 1580(UNF) uncoated, high-speed steel thread forming tap has a round shank with a square end and is used for cold-forming right-hand threads in ductile materials such as aluminum, brass, bronze, low-carbon steel, and leaded steel. It is suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes. The Rol-Rite design reduces tapping torque. The spiral lobe pattern with no grooves makes this design especially suitable for interrupted holes and for through holes in thin sections.
- Union Butterfield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.