Union Butterfield 1580 UNF High Speed Steel Thread Forming Tap
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cold-forms threads in through holes and blind holes without producing chips
- Spiral forming lobe pattern for reducing tapping torque
- High-speed steel for compatibility with a variety of materials
- Round shank with square end helps to minimize rotation in the tool holder
- The Union Butterfield 1580(UNF) uncoated, high-speed steel thread forming tap has a round shank with a square end and is used for cold-forming right-hand threads in ductile materials such as aluminum, brass, bronze, low-carbon steel, and leaded steel. It is suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes. The Rol-Rite design reduces tapping torque. The spiral lobe pattern with no grooves makes this design especially suitable for interrupted holes and for through holes in thin sections.
- Union Butterfield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.