Union Butterfield 1599 UNC High Speed Steel Hand Tap
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hand threading tap with straight flutes cuts threads in through holes and blind holes
- Nitride finish for increased hardness and wear-resistance, suitable for abrasive materials such as cast iron
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Round shank with square end allows tap to be used in hand or power-driven applications
- The Union Butterfield 1599(UNC) nitride high-speed steel hand threading tap has straight flutes and a round shank with a square end, and is used to create right-hand threads in a number of materials with best performance in cast iron. The straight flutes are suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes (with only one opening). Nitride finish offers increased hardness and wear-resistance and is good for working with abrasive materials such as cast iron.
- Union Butterfield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.