Union Butterfield 4533 High-Speed Steel Straight Flute Chucking Reamer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Straight flute for general-purpose reaming of uninterrupted cuts in through holes and blind holes
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating, suitable for general-purpose applications
- 45-degree bevel at the cutting tip facilitates entry to a pre-drilled hole
- Round shank aids accurate centering; designed to be held in a chuck or collet for high-torque applications
- The Union Butterfield 4533 high-speed steel straight flute chucking reamer (also called a machine reamer) is an uncoated (bright) round shank tool with a 45-degree bevel lead, commonly used for general-purpose reaming of uninterrupted cuts. This tool is often used in a drill press, screw machine or lathe. Straight flute reamers are useful for uninterrupted cuts in general-purpose applications. They make small, circular, and precise enlargements to through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind holes (with only one opening). They can be used on a wide variety of materials including cast iron, aluminum, and tool steel. High-speed steel is a general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with many metalworking materials. It is often lower in price than other cutting tool substrates. Like most non-tapered chucking reamers, the Union Butterfield 4533 has a 45-degree bevel at the cutting tip that facilitates entry to a pre-drilled hole.
- Union Butterfield
- Chucking Reamer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.