Union Butterfield 4535 High-Speed Steel Chucking Reamer, Right Hand Spiral Flute, Round Shank, Uncoated (Bright), 1-5/16 inch
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Spiral construction protects interrupted cuts by preventing whole-flute contact with the leading edge of the interruption, Right-hand spiral pulls chips away from the tip of the tool to prevent clogging in blind holes, High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials, Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials, 45-degree bevel at the cutting tip facilitates entry to pre-drilled holes
- Union Butterfield
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.