Unisource 2215 Nitrile Petroleum Hose Assembly 1-1/4" ID 20' Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hose for conveying gasoline, ethanol blends, and diesel fuel
- RMA Class A black nitrile synthetic rubber tube for resistance to oil, petroleum products, and aromatic compounds, with a black nitrile and PVC blended cover for resistance to oil, ozone, and abrasion
- Multiple textile plies and dual wire helix reinforcement for strength
- Temperature range of -40 to +180 degrees F
- Factory-installed aluminum cam and groove couplings
- This Unisource 2215 nitrile petroleum hose assembly is suitable for conveying gasoline, ethanol blends, and diesel fuel. Its black nitrile synthetic rubber tube provides resistance to oil and petroleum products, and can handle up to 50% aromatic compounds in the volume being transferred. The tube has a Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) Class A (high oil resistance) rating for a maximum volume change of +25% and will retain a minimum of 80% of its tensile strength after exposure to oil. Its cover is made of a black nitrile and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) blend that resists oil, ozone, and abrasion. The hose is reinforced with multiple textile plies and a dual wire helix for a maximum pressure rating of 150 pounds per square inch (psi). This hose has a full vacuum rating of 29" Hg, can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to +180 degrees F, and comes equipped with factory-installed aluminum cam and groove couplings. It is suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial fuel t
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.