Unisource SF21 Flexible Metal Hose Assembly - SS - Size: 12" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flexible stainless steel hose assembly for use in cryogenic liquid transfer operations
- Corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for flexibility and resistance to extreme temperatures
- Single-braid 300 series stainless steel reinforced cover for strength
- Maximum temperature rating of 1,500 degrees F
- Two factory-installed stainless steel flange connections
- NPT Male x NPT Female Connection, 531 PSI Maximum Pressure, 12" Length, 1-1/4" ID
- The Unisource SF21 stainless steel cryogenic liquid transfer hose, suitable for use in cryogenic liquid or liquefied gas transfer operations, is constructed with a corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for flexibility and resistance to extreme temperatures, and a single-braid 300 series stainless steel reinforced cover for the strength necessary to reach its maximum pressure rating. This hose assembly remains flexible in temperatures ranging from low cryogenic temperatures to 1,500 degrees F. It comes equipped with two factory-installed stainless steel flange connections. This hose is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including medical, food transportation, electrical equipment cooling, and others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.