Unisource SF21 Flexible Metal Hose Assembly - SS - Size: 24" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flexible stainless steel hose assembly for use in liquid transfer operations
- Corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for flexibility and resistance to extreme temperatures
- Single-braid 300 series stainless steel reinforced cover for strength
- Maximum temperature rating of 800 degrees F
- Two factory-installed carbon steel male NPT connections
- 2" Carbon Steel NPT Male Connection, 516 PSI Maximum Pressure, 24" Length, 2" ID
- The Unisource SF21 stainless steel liquid transfer hose, is constructed with a corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for
- flexibility and resistance to extreme temperatures, and a single-braid 300 series stainless steel reinforced cover for
- the strength necessary to reach its maximum pressure rating. This hose assembly remains flexible in temperatures ranging
- from -100 degrees F to 800 degrees F. It comes equipped with two factory-installed carbon steel male National Pipe
- Thread Taper (NPT) threaded connections.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.