Velleman Standalone Controller for 3D Printer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Fully operate your 3D printer with this module! No computer needed (slicing of 3D object and saving to SD-card still needs to be done on a computer).
- Prints .GCODE files that are saved on a regular SD-card (SD-card NOT INCLUDED).
- Encoder based control.
- Real time temperature display and control of the extruder and heated bed temperature.
- Connect to the K8200 controller board with the included flat cable, no extra power supply needed.
- Enclosure can be printed using .STL file available from Velleman K8200 website.
- Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
- SD card slot
- Reset button.
- 4 x 20 character LCD display with backlight.
- Velleman VM8201 Standalone Controller for 3d Printer. Perfectly suited for our k8200 3d printer! Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.