Velleman Standalone Controller for 3D Printer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fully operate your 3D printer with this module! No computer needed (slicing of 3D object and saving to SD-card still needs to be done on a computer).
- Prints .GCODE files that are saved on a regular SD-card (SD-card NOT INCLUDED).
- Encoder based control.
- Real time temperature display and control of the extruder and heated bed temperature.
- Connect to the K8200 controller board with the included flat cable, no extra power supply needed.
- Enclosure can be printed using .STL file available from Velleman K8200 website.
- Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
- SD card slot
- Reset button.
- 4 x 20 character LCD display with backlight.
- Velleman VM8201 Standalone Controller for 3d Printer. Perfectly suited for our k8200 3d printer! Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.