Vermont Gage 1/4"-18 NPTF Plain 6-Step Plug Gage Assembly
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Class X tolerance per ANSI/ASME B1.20.5
- Manufactured from Tool Steel
- 60/62 Rc (cold stabilized)
- Certificate of Accuracy included
- NIST traceable
- Vermont Gage's NPTF Tapered Pipe Plug Gages are used to check tapered internal pipe threads. Perfect for inspecting standard pipe and pipe fittings.
- Vermont Gage
- Plug Gage Assembly
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.