Vermont Gage 1/4"-20 UNC 2A Go And No-Go Set Plug Gage Assembly
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Inch go and no-go plug gage set for inspecting pitch diameter and functional threads of internally threaded parts
- Made from Rockwell c scale (Rc) cold stabilized tool steel 60/62 for durability
- Supplied with a certificate of accuracy traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Class X tolerance per ANSI B1.2 for unified inch screw threads
- The Vermont Gage steel go and no-go gage set is a class X inch plug gage set for inspecting pitch diameter and functional threads of internally threaded parts. This tool is made from Rockwell c scale (Rc) cold stabilized steel for durability. It has a 2? handle with a threaded go plug on one end and a threaded no go plug on the other. A certificate of accuracy traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is available for each gage, and each handle is marked with nominal size, threads per inch, class of fit, and pitch diameter. This gage set meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) B1.2 standard for unified screw threads and is available in a range of sizes and thread fits for different applications.
- Style Name: Class X
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Material Type: Tool Steel
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 1/4"-20 UNC
- Specific Uses For Product: Go and No-Go
- Thread Size: 1/4"-20
- Thread Style: UNC
- Thread Style: 2A
- Vermont Gage
- Plug Gage Assembly
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.