Vermont Gage 3/8"-18 NPTF Plain 6-Step Ring Gage
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Class X tolerance per ANSI/ASME B1.20.5
- Manufactured from Tool Steel; 60/62 Rc (cold stabilized)
- Certificate of Accuracy included; NIST traceable
- Vermont Gage 451105570 3/8"-18 NPTF Plain 6-Step Ring Gage Vermont Gage's NPTF Tapered Pipe Ring Gages are used to check tapered external pipe threads. Perfect for inspecting standard pipe and pipe fittings.
- Style Name: Class X
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Material Type: Tool Steel
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 3/8"-18 NPTF
- Thread Style: Plain 6-Step
- Vermont Gage
- Plug Gage Assembly
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.