Vermont Gage Steel Tolerance Class X 0.0040" Gage Diameter No-Go Plug Gage
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Supplied with a certificate of accuracy traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- No-go (-) gage for measuring the upper limit of a hole
- Available in a range of sizes in .0001? increments up to 1.0000?
- Made from tool steel 60/64 Rc cold stabilized for durability
- Class x (tolerance of .00004?) for precision measurement
- The Vermont Gage steel no-go (-) plug gage is a class X inch gage for calibrating measuring equipment and gage parts. A certificate of accuracy traceable to NIST is available for each gage. All gages measure 2? long, and are within .00002? round (per ASME B89.1.5), with at least a 4-microinch finish for a smooth finish. Tolerance for this class X gage is -.000040? for sizes up to .825? and -.000060? from .8251? to 1.000?. This gage is made of tool steel 60/64 Rc (cold stabilized) for durability.
- Vermont Gage
- Inspection Plug Gage
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.