Vestil Aluminum Pipe Safety Railing - 1-5/8" OD x 24" Length x 42" Height
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Pre-drilled lag down points saves time with installation
- Aluminum construction provides durability and protection
- Heavy-duty aluminum pipe handrailing can be used in multiple application areas
- Railing protects people on uneven walkways and mezzanines
- Vestil aluminum pipe safety railing. Protect people from uneven walkways and mezzanine drop off's. These durable railings are made of schedule 40 pipe (1-5/8-inches OD). Handrails are 42-inches high with a 21-inches midrail. Mounting options include socket sleeves, barricade base or cast steel sockets for convenient handrail removal. The cast steel sockets accept wood 2-inches by 4-inches or 2-inches by 6-inches when toe boards are required.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.